You are booking for the term. 11 remaining classes for the price of 9.
This class welcomes all genders and aims to provide a safe space for teens to take part in sport in a supportive environment using boxing to improve whole body strength, build confidence and self esteem.
September - 9, 16, 23, 30
October - 7, 14, 21 (Half term break on 28th)
November - 4, 11, 18, 25
December - 2, 9, 16
Full term price £60 - 14 classes for the price of 12 - 2 classes free!
* If booking for siblings, please book 2 places and we will refund 50% of the 2nd place.
* For families experiencing hardship and cannot afford for their kids to take part in sport please contact Josie on 07989 538044 to access our NPBA kids fund.
* If your child is impacted by having to self isolate we will issue credits to use the following term.
* If you are new to the club, please complete the registration form below:
Things to know:
1. Participants will need to bring a water bottle and some cleaned trainers to change into as grit damages our gym surface. Please bring your own gloves and pads if you have them. RDX is the brand we recommend if you are looking to buy some.
2. Participants should come dressed in sports clothing, not school uniform. Long hair should be tied up.
3. We are located between Todmorden and Hebden Bridge.
Details on how to find us are here:
4. Our coaches are DBS checked and first aid trained. NPBA is affiliated to the national governing body for boxing - England Boxing.
Any questions please text or call Josie on 07989 538044