You are booking for a term of Family Boxercise starting 12th September - each order covers two people taking part in this class.
Working in a pair with a member of your household (such as parent and child), this fun Boxercise session will involve punching pads, bags and cardio exercises.
If you book for the term you access the special price of 14 classes for the price of 11, plus a week off during half term.
It will take place every Sunday starting 12th September from 9.30am-10.10am
September - 12, 19, 26
October - 3, 10, 17, (decide your Half term break on either 24 or 31)
November - 7, 14, 21, 28
December - 5, 12, 19
Price per class is usually £8 per class for the family.
£88 - 14 classes for the price of 11 - 3 classes free! Save £24
* For families experiencing hardship and cannot afford for their kids to take part in sport please contact Josie on 07989 538044 to access our NPBA kids fund.
* If you or your child are impacted by having to self isolate we will issue credits to use the following term.
* If you are new to the club, please complete the registration form below:
Things to know:
1. Participants will need to bring a water bottle and some cleaned trainers to change into as grit damages our gym surface. Please bring your own gloves and pads if you have them. RDX is the brand we recommend if you are looking to buy some.
2. Participants should come dressed in sports clothing.
3. We are located between Todmorden and Hebden Bridge.
Details on how to find us are here:
4. Our coaches are DBS checked and first aid trained. NPBA is affiliated to the national governing body for boxing - England Boxing.
Any questions please text or call Josie on 07989 538044