This 3-day confidence building camp is for girls aged 11-16 and aims to empower young women.
This camp is part funded by the
West Yorkshire Safer Communities Fund.
Tuesday 3rd, Wednesday 4th, Thursday 5th August 2021
11am - 2pm
Over the three days, the participants will learn self protection skills, the basics of boxing as well as complete a hike to Stoodley Pike alongside some chill out time on the mat doing yoga and meditation.
Led by NPBA coaches with yoga delivered by the Carla Daly, the all-female coaching team will work with the girls to explore how to:
- reduce everyday risks and learn what self protection and awareness means
- have the confidence to handle situations that escalate
- look and feel more confident and encourage a positive self-image
- become less of a target for bullies or potential attackers
- manage emotions and have the skills to regulate
- start to find calm in their mind and body.
Ideal for girls transitioning to high school, those that struggle with self-confidence or anyone who wants to learn a new skill and be involved in an active, fun camp.
Any enquiries please call or text Josie on 07989 538044
Tuesday 3rd, Wednesday 4th, Thursday 5th August
11am - 2pm
12 places only
£30 for 3 days. One day of this camp (Self Protection & Awareness) is funded by the West Yorkshire Safer Communities Fund which is why this camp is cheaper than our other 3 days camps.
Sibling discount and concessions available - please ask by calling / texting Josie on 07989 538044
Things to know before you book:
1. Participants will need to bring a water bottle, a packed lunch/good snacks and some cleaned trainers to change into.
2. Please bring your own boxing gloves if you have some. Otherwise we can lend some.
3. The camp takes place at our gym between Todmorden and Hebden Bridge.
4. We will email you a registration form to complete together with any other info you need in the days before the camp starts.
Full refund up to 7 days before the first day of the camp.
If the camp is full and can fill the space we will issue a full refund.
Please contact us on 07989 538044 if you need to cancel.