Thursday 12th and Friday 13th August
11am - 2pm
A 2 day camp for kids aged 10 - 13 who will have the opportunity to complete their Level 1 Boxing Award, receiving their certificate on the final day.
Participants will learn the basics of boxing:
- how to throw and defend against straight punches
- footwork and movement
- how to safely punch bags and pads
The camp also promotes good sportsmanship, fair play and respect for others in the ring/gym. There will also be lots of fun!
This is a glove-contact course - you will only hit bags, pads or gloves - not each other.
- 12 places only
- £30 for 2 days
- 11am - 2pm
- Thursday 13th & Thursday 14th August
- Sibling discount and concessions available - please ask.
Things to know before you book:
1. Participants will need to bring a water bottle, a packed lunch/good snacks and some cleaned trainers to change into.
2. Please bring your own boxing gloves if you have some. Otherwise we can lend some.
3. The camp takes place at our gym between Todmorden and Hebden Bridge.
4. We will email you a registration form to complete together with any other info you need in the days before the camp starts.
Full refund up to 7 days before the first day of the camp.
If the camp is full and can fill the space we will issue a full refund.
Please contact us on 07989 538044 if you need to cancel.