This price listed for this class reflects any classes that have already taken place this term.
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFO BELOW BEFORE BOOKING:
This is a new session starting on Monday 13th September aimed at kids between 7-11 years. It runs from 5pm - 5.40pm
This is a non-contact class with various boxing based drills, activities and games to introduce kids to the sport of boxing.
September - 13, 20, 27
October - 4, 11, 18 (Half term break on 25th)
November - 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
December - 6, 13
£55 - 13 classes for the price of 11 - 2 classes free!
* If booking for siblings, please book 2 places and we will refund 50% of the 2nd place.
* For families experiencing hardship and cannot afford for their kids to take part in sport please contact Josie on 07989 538044 to access our NPBA kids fund.
* If your child is impacted by having to self isolate we will issue credits to use the following term.
* If you are new to the club, please complete the registration form below:
Things to know:
1. Participants will need to bring a water bottle and some cleaned trainers to change into as grit damages our gym surface. Please bring your own gloves and pads if you have them. RDX is the brand we recommend if you are looking to buy some.
2. Participants should come dressed in sports clothing, not school uniform. Long hair should be tied up.
3. We are located between Todmorden and Hebden Bridge.
Details on how to find us are here:
4. Our coaches are DBS checked and first aid trained. NPBA is affiliated to the national governing body for boxing - England Boxing.
Any questions please text or call Josie on 07989 538044