This is a non-contact class with various boxing based drills, activities and games to introduce kids to the sport of boxing.
Starts - Thursday, January 13th
No class due to Half term - Thursday February 24th
Last date of term - Thursday 7th April
Usual price - £50
PRICE FOR SPRING TERM 2022 - £36
WE RECENTLY RECEIVED THE SPORT ENGLAND - TACKING INEQUALITIES FUND TO HELP RETAIN YOUNG PEOPLE IN SPORT AND TO ENSURE ACCESS TO AFFORDABLE SPORT.
Families in receipt of Free School Meals or Universal Credit can access free kids classes this term. We also have funding to help with travel costs. Please text or call Josie on 07989 538044 to book on.
NB: This special price might be for one term only.
* If booking for siblings, please book 2 places and we will refund 50% of the 2nd place.
* If your child is impacted by having to self isolate we will issue credits to use the following term.
* If you are new to the club, please complete the registration form below:
Things to know:
1. Participants will need to bring a water bottle and some cleaned trainers to change into as grit damages our gym surface. Please bring your own gloves and pads if you have them. RDX is the brand we recommend if you are looking to buy some.
2. Participants should come dressed in sports clothing, not school uniform. Long hair should be tied up.
3. We are located between Todmorden and Hebden Bridge.
Details on how to find us are here:
4. Our coaches are DBS checked and first aid trained. NPBA is affiliated to the national governing body for boxing - England Boxing.
Any questions please text or call Josie on 07989 538044