PLEASE READ ALL THE INFO BELOW BEFORE BOOKING:
You are booking for the full summer term which is 12 classes. Please make a note of the term dates including half term breaks and bank holidays below.
Starts - Wednesday April 27th
No class due to Half term - Wed 1st June
Last date of term -Wednesday 20th July
£50 (this price includes 2 free classes due to child not attending due to illness etc)
This session will take place every Wednesday from 5.30pm-6.10pm and is for teenagers aged 11-15 years.
This boxing session for young women (11- 15 yrs) is a fun, supportive class using boxing to improve whole body strength, build confidence and self esteem. Our academy classes are inclusive and fun, tailored for teenagers. Open to all levels, this is a glove-contact class - you will only hit bags, pads or gloves - not each other.
The Sport England funding that made it cheaper last term was only for the Spring term.
* Lower income families or those in receipt of Free School Meals can access 50% discounted classes. Please use the discount code FSM at the checkout stage.
* If booking for siblings, please book any 2 places and use the discount code SIB to get the second place for 50% at the checkout stage of the process.
* If you are new to the club, please complete the registration form below:
Things to know:
1. Participants will need to bring a water bottle and some cleaned trainers to change into as grit damages our gym surface. Please bring your own gloves and pads if you have them. RDX is the brand we recommend if you are looking to buy some.
2. Participants should come dressed in sports clothing, not school uniform. Long hair should be tied up.
3. We are located between Todmorden and Hebden Bridge.
Details on how to find us are here:
4. Our coaches are DBS checked and first aid trained. NPBA is affiliated to the national governing body for boxing - England Boxing.
Any questions please text or call Josie on 07989 538044