PLEASE READ ALL THE INFO BELOW BEFORE BOOKING.
Please make a note of the term dates including half term breaks and bank holidays below.
Our boys class is inclusive and fun, tailored for teenagers aged 10-16 years. Open to all levels, this is a glove-contact class - you will only hit bags, pads or gloves. For those who are ready and have undergone an England Boxing medical, there will be sparring in this session some weeks.
13 sessions: £40
(We include 1 free class for each term booking due to children not attending due to illness etc)
First class of term: Thursday 14th September
No class due to Half term - Thursday 2nd November
Last date of term - Thursday 14th December
This term we have funding from Hebden Bridge Town Hall Crucible Fund as well as from our own NPBA fund to help keep kids sports affordable.
Any lower income families or those in receipt of Free School Meals can attend for FREE. Please use the discount code FSM at the checkout stage.
All other children attending kids/youth classes have had a £20 discount applied to their term payment from money raised by our club members.
Normal cost £60 (12 x £5)
* If booking for siblings, please book any 2 places and use the discount code SIB to get the second place for 50% at the checkout stage of the process.
* If you are new to the club, please complete the registration form below:
1. Participants will need to bring a water bottle and some cleaned trainers to change into as grit damages our gym surface. Please bring your own gloves and pads if you have them. RDX is the brand we recommend if you are looking to buy some.
2. Participants should come dressed in sports clothing, not school uniform. Long hair should be tied up.
3. We are located between Todmorden and Hebden Bridge.
Details on how to find us are here:
4. Our coaches are DBS checked and first aid trained. NPBA is affiliated to the national governing body for boxing - England Boxing.
Any questions please text or call Josie on 07989 538044