This boxing session for young women is a fun, supportive class using boxing to improve whole body strength, build confidence and self esteem. Our academy classes are inclusive and fun, tailored for teenagers. Open to all levels, this is a glove-contact class - you will only hit bags, pads or gloves - not each other.
13 sessions: £40
(We include 1 free class for each term booking due to children not attending due to illness etc)
First class - Wednesday 13th September
No class due to Half term - Wednesday 1st November
Last date of term - Wednesday 13th December
This term we have funding from Hebden Bridge Town Hall Crucible Fund as well as from our own NPBA fund to help keep kids sports affordable.
Any lower income families or those in receipt of Free School Meals can attend for FREE. Please use the discount code FSM at the checkout stage.
All other children attending kids/youth classes have had a £20 discount applied to their term payment from money raised by our club members.
Normal cost £60 (12 x £5)
* If booking for siblings, please book any 2 places and use the discount code SIB to get the second place for 50% at the checkout stage of the process.
* If you are new to the club, please complete the registration form below:
1. Participants will need to bring a water bottle and some cleaned trainers to change into as grit damages our gym surface. Please bring your own gloves and pads if you have them. RDX is the brand we recommend if you are looking to buy some.
2. Participants should come dressed in sports clothing, not school uniform. Long hair should be tied up.
3. We are located between Todmorden and Hebden Bridge.
Details on how to find us are here:
4. Our coaches are DBS checked and first aid trained. NPBA is affiliated to the national governing body for boxing - England Boxing.
Any questions please text or call Josie on 07989 538044